SA CANEGROWERS' mission is to protect and serve the interests of both commercial and smallscale sugarcane growers across the country. Our vision is to secure a sustainable South African cane growing sector that maximises the value of sugar cane in an agro-industrial environment. We do this through the following objectives:
- Ensure it’s the duly mandated representative of its members in South Africa.
- Be effective visionary and innovative leaders within the diverse cane growing communities.
- Ensure that all members receive fair value for all the components of the sugar cane plant.
- Provide appropriate services to enhance the sustainability of its members.
- Provide effective protection of member’ interests through lobbying advocacy and communication.
- Ensure unity of growers through appropriate structures.